This video will show you How to Disassemble and Reassemble a Glock Handgun. In the same way, all Glocks are disassembled. This video, no matter what model you have, will be helpful. Glocks are among the world’s most common manufacturers of firearms. Their handguns are renowned for their accuracy. That is why Glock handguns are used as their sidearm of choice by many police forces and militaries. Read More About Glocks
- Always make sure that before you begin taking it apart, the weapon is unloaded.
- Make sure you are still able to keep the weapon pointed in a safe direction wherever you are cleaning.
- Keep the trigger off your finger. Do not touch the trigger unless your weapon needs to be taken apart.
- Know your goal and what lies beyond it.
Let’s explore How to Disassemble and Reassemble a Glock Handgun!
- Make sure that the weapon is unloaded,
Via pressing the magazine release and deleting the magazine, you can do this. Next, pulling the slide to the rear of the weapon and pressing up on the slide stop will lock the slide back.
2) On the takedown notches, bring the slide back slightly and pull down.
Both sides of the weapon have these takedown notches and must be pulled back simultaneously. You will then release the slide slowly.
3) The button is pulled
Some people think this is a dangerous way to disassemble a weapon. This is how Glock planned the disassembly of their handguns and there is no other way to take them apart. If you comply with the 4 safety rules for weapons and make sure that the weapon is unloaded, it is absolutely safe. The slide will come right off once you pull the lever.
Our associates will be more than happy to assist you if you have trouble extracting or putting your weapon back together.
A perfect opportunity for studying the fundamentals of firearms is the New Shooter Seminar.