We all grew up hearing the term, “Faster than a speeding bullet…,” but not when it is shot from the latest Model 460XVR from Smith & Wesson, with the highest muzzle velocity on earth of any production revolver. The Model 460XVR is so innovative that an entirely new classification was needed… XVR, X-treme Velocity Revolver.SMITH & WESSON 460XVR™ Revolver
The Smith & Wesson engineers worked to provide full velocity – over 2,300 feet per second – starting with their Extra Wide Frame, to hit the target faster than ever before. To fit each load, the 460XVRTM has interchangeable compensators. In a precision, production revolver, only Smith & Wesson could deliver this much power, and that much velocity.
• Removable, interchangeable compensator
• The highest velocity revolver in the world – 2330 FPS/200 grain!
• The most powerful .45 caliber revolver in the world – 2400 lbs/ft!
• If you zero its sights at 200 yards you will bag your buck with a center hold 0-250 yards with no hold over! Just center it and fire. The 460XVR will do the rest.
• Incredibly low perceived recoil for all loads
• Includes two muzzle brakes. One for use with Jacketed Bullets and one for use with Lead Bullets.
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.