Let’s delve into the top 10 women with guns just as you’re actually using them. These are the weapons for women’s self-defense that are common. We’re showcasing the top 20 arms women want!
It’s that time of year again when I get to dig into our annual survey data and present 2018’s Top 10 Most Famous Weapons For Women! Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to participate! Getting to numerically see your desires offers such useful knowledge to help direct other women and even the industry. Based on more than 4000 responses, I will share the most famous guns purchased in 2018 in this article. If you remember, last year’s survey showed that women each own 5.6 arms on average! That’s a lot of firearms and I’m hoping the industry can see just how important our purchases are.
I have to admit, you all never cease to impress me, and this year, you did not disappoint, based on your favourite weapons. A brief observation is the growing variety of models that you all purchase, which in my view, means a few things. One is listening to the industry and offering more “women-friendly” alternatives. Guns with simpler slides to rack, grips that are more accommodating to the hands of a typically smaller woman and compact versions that are easier to cover. Secondly, women do their homework and not only make purchases based on what they hear behind the counter, but they also weigh all the choices, look at the weapons that are right for them and find them!
The Top 10 Guns for Women That are Most Popular
- 1 – Glock 43 Caliber: 9mm Capacity: 6+1
- 2 – Smith & Wesson MP Shield Caliber: 9mm Capacity: 8+1
- 3 – Glock 19 Caliber: 9mm Capacity: 15+1
- 4 Tie – Sig Sauer P238 Caliber: .380 Capacity: 6+1
- 5 – Sig Sauer P365 Caliber: 9mm Capacity: 10+1
- 6 – Ruger LC9S Caliber: 9mm Capacity: 7+1
- 7 – Ruger LCP Caliber: .380 Capacity: 6+1
- 8 – Glock 42 Caliber: .380 Capacity: 6+1
- 9 – Springfield XDS Caliber: 9mm Capacity: 7+1
- 10 – Sig Sauer P938 Caliber: 9mm Capacity: 7+1